Thursday 18 October 2012

Inspiration of a Different Sort

Hey guys ! Today I'm going to be talking and giving you guys some inspiration of a different sort. In my mind I always tend to think about doing tumbling passes and tricks in a formal style and gym setting, because that is where a lot of my training takes place. Before I start talking about more technical tumbling I wanted to take time to appreciate those who have taught themselves a lot and complete skills in a different enviornment.

Danny MacAskill is a street trials cyclist from Scotland and a very talented one at that. He has released many videos of him doing tricks on his bike but he also competes at the XX games and is quite successful. He inspires me to go out and do the impossible because of his fearlessness. Although quite different than traditional tumbling his tricks require superior athletisism and talent and is a nice viewing alternative to the standard sport. Hope he amazes you as much as he amazes me!-SJ

No comments:

Post a Comment