Sunday 6 January 2013

Pump Up that Playlist


Maybe it's before every practice or when your practicing or my favourite, right before you compete, we all have our favourite songs that get us going for our tricks and tumbling. Through the years my superstition of songs to listen to has faded but there are still many that I listen to that just take the edge of stressful situations for me. A few of my favourites that I reccomend you guys check out include:

1. I've got the magic in me By: B.O.B. - This one helps me because it assures me that with every skill I got it and to be confident and own it!


2. Cupid Shuffle By: Cupid- This one is a classic I have been listening to for years now that is just fun and takes the edge off anything!


3. She's So High By: Tal Bachman- I find myself getting this caught in the back of my mind when I'm tumbling which is good because as you know you guys when it comes to this height is everything, and it encourages me to use my technique to get there


4. It's My Life By: U2- Sometimes you need to get mad and get some emotion to tumble and nothing says that like that song where you just prepare to let out all your frustration into that next trick or line and it never fails to do the job

and finally.......


5. Stronger By: Kanye West- I know total cliche but trust me it works wonders because sometimes you just need that reassurance to attack and this song does it for me

There's many songs that will pump you up and it's a great tool to build energy and reduce tension and stress. I'd love to hear any of your favourite pump up songs in the comments as well for future use so comment away my tumble bunnies!

No comments:

Post a Comment