Friday 9 November 2012

Canadian Eh?

As a Canadian myself I find true pride in our Canadian athletes especially the gymnasts and trampolists being close to my heart. Watching the Canadian gymnastic team qualify in the top 5 countries for the first time ever, Karen Cockburn competing trampoline at age 32 and Rosie Maclennan winning Canada's only gold medal in trampoline were all highlights to my Olympics. Tumbling however is not yet in the Olympics but I am very proud of these athletes as well. I think we tend to forget about many of our Canadian athletes for more famous American athletes and that's why I'd like to focus on a very impressive Canadian tumbler Dennis Vachon!


Dennis a World Champion Tumbler and Double Mini Compeititor from Burlingtion Ontario. He's one of my heroes and an amazing athlete. Here's a peak!


No comments:

Post a Comment