Sunday 18 November 2012

Catch Up, Up, Up

So I don't really have an update on my injury situation, I'm still wearing a brace..everywhere, and I'm still not practising but I have a meeting with the doctor tomorrow which looks promising that it's not my acl! Just my miniscus and my mcl so far but I really want to get back into practice since first competition is 3 weeks away! I've had a replacement but tomorrow is the golden yes or dreaded no if i can go back to stunting and tumbling. But enough about me! You want to know about tumbling and I'm going to start with the good stuff first!

 
Like I said since it's been a while I figured to catch up my entry had to be good and it doesn't get much better than this I might say. Next entry I will get into some more technical talk about skills because some of you guys may not even know an overwhelming amount about tumbling so that should be good! But for sheer entertainment this video is fantastic featuring olympic American athletes like Alicia Sacramone, Kristen Maloney, Chelsie Memmel and most famously Shawn Johnson performing triple twists, front twisting, full ins, double layouts and much more! These tumblers are not only astonishingly talented but athletic giving them their powerufl and sky high tumbling. Up is for sure the word.

No comments:

Post a Comment